Residence Hall Emergency Numbers
- Donna Collins (Assistant Director/Resident Supervisor) – Cell phone: 727-686-6694
- Chris Catanach (Camp Director) – Cell 813-323-1093
Camp-Wide Emergency Numbers
- Chris Catanach (Camp Director) – Cell phone: 813-323-1093
- Jeff Lamm (Co-Director) – Cell phone: 813-361-5037
- Brian Imperiale (Co-Director) – Cell Phone: 727-642-1769
(only call with an emergency)
- Room lockouts: Call Donna Collins 727-686-6694
Residence Hall (Violation of rules could result in dismissal from camp)
- No visitors (except parents) permitted in the Residence Hall.
- Horse play is prohibited.
- Mattresses may be moved but Bed Frames must remain in the room.
- Please do not leave valuables in your room while you are out.
- If the FIRE ALARM SOUNDS, leave the building through the nearest exit. DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS!
- All campers are required to be in their assigned rooms by 10:30pm (bed checks) Lights out at 11pm.
- There is one key per room… roommates must travel around campus together. Lost Key is $125, lost key card is $25.
- The room doors lock automatically; carry your key at all times.
- Campers must be appropriately dressed when travelling throughout the residence hall.
- The cafeteria food is all you can eat while inside. You may not remove food from the Café.
- If leaving the Café’ to use the bathroom, notify the attendant at the front desk.
- Campers are required to clear their table when they have completed the meal.
General Camp Rules
(Violation of rules could result in dismissal from camp)
- No alcohol, drugs, cigarettes allowed on the UT and Tampa Prep campuses.
- You may not drive your car anywhere unless Coach Catanach approves.
- You are only allowed to be in three places during camp (Gym, Cafeteria, Residence Hall)
- When in the gym, place your key in a back pack or around your neck under your shirt.
In the event of lightning and or heavy rain; Please stay under cover.
Lightning Alarm: 1 long horn blast for alert, 3 short blasts for all clear!! Safety first please.